Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Monday and My Monkeys!

Today is the 100th day of school! Emma was very excited today! They were gonna have fun stuff to do today at school! She looked very cute today!:) 




This week's menu for us is:
Monday- Hamburger steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, green peas and rolls


Tuesday(gymnastic day-usually always do crockpot stuff this day)-Crockpot Chili and cornbread


Wednesday-Homemade Pizza and fruit salad


Thursday-Homemade Chicken Fingers, homemade mac and cheese, Lima Beans


Friday-Grocery Store Day. We Will probably eat out for dinner
I start Scaleback Alabama today too! I go to weigh-in today! http://www.scalebackalabama.com/

Also found out  today that if insurance had not paid for my insurance  it would have been almost  $19,000. Thank goodness they did pay for it! My back seems so much better so far! Today is week 4 from my surgery! My incisions are healing very nicely. I can start doing almost everything back to normal today. I still can't excercise so I will be eating better until I can start working out in 2 weeks. We are planing to get workout kit for our wii!



I hope everyone has a GREAT week! 






I love my Silly Monkeys! 

No comments: