Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

Friday, January 29, 2010

Frenzy Friday!

 
Emma dressed for Hibernation Day at School

  
Noah and his Scout Dog. He loves this toy! My Mom got it for him for Christmas! It helps him go back to sleep at night and he carries it around with him a lot! Poor Noah didn't feel to great yesterday.. Can you tell???  

Also for those of you who do not know about this site. This is a great site! We get most of our stuff from walmart and get great value brand but somethings just will not do in the store brand so I get my coupons from here !


Not to toot my own horn but I have lost 3 pds since Monday when I went to Weigh-in for Scale back Alabama! They want you to lose 10 pds in 10 weeks!  I have just been watching my portions and eating less sugar. I haven't been able to work out yet but I can in a week! YAY!  




No comments: