Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday!

We have had a pretty good weekend! Spend most of the weekend cleaning and playing with the kids!

On Friday, I gave Noah a bath, got him out and dressed then Emma got in for her bath. I went to the laundry room real quick to take the dirty clothes. I heard Emma scream. I ran to the bathroom to find this......


I guess he wasn't done playing? LOL! Silly boy! 




Emma got in trouble today. She was having a little bit of an attitude issue! She was told that she would not be able to play wii today! So she asked if she could vacuum to get her privelage back! I was like ok. I needed to do that anyway. She did a REALLY good job! I was very surprised at how well she did! She even vacuumed under the couch and stuff on her hands and knees like I do! LOL! HA!


 







Noah feel asleep in Ben's lap watching Daddy and Emma  play wii......




 






Noah decided he would help Mommy today too....... 


 

I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and has a GREAT week!:) 

Tomorrow I will be posting Menu Monday!

 












 




No comments: