Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekend Fun!



Emma and I went to the circus yesterday with her class! We had Such a GREAT time! It was fun that I got to go with her class but also that I got to do something with just Emma for a day! 

Last night, My Mom kept the kiddos for Ben and I to go to dinner and have a date. So we went to the movies, target(ha), and then home to relax by the fire and watch some t.v. I actually slept until 7:30 today! That is a big WOW for me! Thanks Mom!:) 

Today we have been just been hanging out and playing on the wii and with legos! 

Hope everyone is having a Very GREAT weekend! I will do a Menu Monday on Monday! 

There are some fun stuff going on next week for us! 
 
 
 
 


No comments: