Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful that I have lost down to my pre-pregnancy weight with Noah! I have a long way to go to get to my pre Emma weight but.... for now, I am just happy about the 12 pds I have lost in 2 months! :) I am not trying to toot my horn or make anyone feel bad about it. I just have had my extra weight since after Emma was born so for 6 years so this is a big step for me! I did have a little help with the 5 pds that was taken off of my boobs, LOL!  I am looking forward to getting my wii fit or EA Active this weekend. I have to make up my mind which one would be better for me! I am thinking EA Active though!

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!:) 

No comments: