Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fun!

I hope everyone had a blessed week! 
I have been getting our office/craft room organized to make it also our home school room! I am excited! I am nervous but I Think this is what God wants me to do!!:) I have lots of fun stuff planned for us! Field trips, fun workbooks, games, flash cards, classes at some local museums,classes in Wednesday at a local church co-op such as art and music gymnastics,  bible study for the kiddos and me!!:) The bible class I am doing is Five Conversations every Christian Mom should have with their Daughter!!  


 I would like to ask for your prayers though!! I pray God gives me the strength, wisdom and knowledge to teach Emma things she will enjoy and needs to know!!:)

No comments: