Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm back!

Hi everyone! I'm back! My internet has been down for a whole week! Hope everyone had a blessed weekend! We finished out our t-ball season this past weekend. Emma got to move up to a more advanced gymnastics class. She is doing really well so far!! We took Emma to a Star's game on Saturday night-just Mommy, Daddy, and Emma. Thanks Ninny for keeping Noah- Emma says! LOL!  I can't believe she will be graduating kidergarten on Thursday! Of course I will have pics then!

Today was Noah's last day at MDO in the nursery! He will start in the toddler two's in August! 
I took this pic outside of the school today! Can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! 
 Have a blessed week!:)I know mine is going to bittersweet! 

 

No comments: