Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter Weather on Menu Monday!!!

We got some more unexpected crazy weather today!!! I was beginning to think it wasn't going to stop!:) It was pretty but I am getting tired of it, kinda! LOL! 

This is what tonights dinner looked like! I am sure to some it looks gross but  to me is is really good, easy, and cheap! Ben likes it too-which is major plus!:)Noah even likes it!
Tomorrow is a fun, busy day for us! Noah and I are going to a Mommy's Group tomorrow only like 5 min from our house to see if we want to join, Emma has gymnastics and then we have ball sign ups for Emma tomorrow night! Hopefully she will have ball practice on Wed or Thur night since she has gymnastics on Tuesday. Guess we shall see!:) 
Have a GREAT week! 

No comments: